Tuesday 4 September 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT................Gummiapan Story Cake With Glasing Wedding card

Hello, lovely blogger friends.

I'm here as well as on Swedish House Crafts blog today with another card. Once again I have used Gummiapan story cake with glasing die.


I made the card for my Niece who got married in June this year.

For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly#5. The pink papers that I used are Maja Design "Sofiero". The yellow papers, and pretty lace are from my stash!

Links to the products used are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


I die cut an oval, and stamped around the edges with a stamp from my stash! Then I cut Gummiapan story cake with glasing using pink and yellow papers, and matted it onto the centre of the oval with foam tape, layering the tiers with 2mm foam tape.

I decorated the top of the cake with small mulberry flowers, trailing them down the side of the first tier. the 3mm yellow pearls that I have adhered to the centre of the daisies are from stash! The lovely tiny butterflies are included in the Gummiapan "story cake with glasing" set of dies.

I adhered a length of 3mm white pearl bead string from my stash around the outside of the oval. the 3mm pink pearls that I have randomly adhered around the cake are also from my stash!


I placed wrapped so lovely tags behind the oval The flowers, seam binding, and diamante heart are from my stash!


On the opposite side, underneath the oval, I placed Doohickey special release background hearts.

The resin frame is from my stash!


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

That's all from me, but I'll be back on the 13th September with something different to share!

Thank you for stopping by today!

You can find my blog HERE

Links to the products used;


No comments:

Post a Comment