Sunday 26 August 2018

A New Challenge At LHOSM...........................Christmas Tilda

Hello. lovely blogger friend's.

I hope you are well. Finally the weather is cooler here in the UK.

We have a new challenge at Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia Our challenge theme is;
Dies or Punches

Our wonderful sponsor is; Swedish House Crafts

For this challenge I have coloured up Christmas Tilda from Magnolia Christmas Party 2017 collection. You can purchase the stamp HERE
I have coloured her with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils, and stamped around the image with a postmark stamp, and finished off with a length of 3mm white pearl string. I mounted the image onto a Spellbinders die.

To create the shape of the card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2.

I used Maja Design "Joyous Winterday's" papers.

Other dies used are; Marianne Design Anja's Vintage decoration, Sizzix on the edge snow flurries, Joy Crafts ice crystal, Doohickey lovely fence, and a selection of dies from
 Doohickey club vols 16 & 17.

The lace and flowers are from my stash!


Some more pictures






Our challenge will run for 3 weeks instead of one month, and will close on Friday, 14th September 2018.

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

That's all from me today.

Have a wonderful week.

Crafty hugs


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Donna. The design and colours are absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete