Thursday 13 September 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT - Laserowe Chipboard Santa's Sleigh


Hello, lovely blogger friend's.

A while back Suha sent me Laserowe chipboard Santa's sleigh. I love the festive season. It's my favourite time of the year! I have decorated the sleigh using some mixed media products. 

TIP; Familiarise yourself with all of the pieces before assembling the sleigh with glue.

All of the mixed media products are from my own stash!

The link to the sleigh can be found at the end of my post.


I assembled the sleigh using pva glue, and left it to dry before painting it with white Gesso.

Once the Gesso had dried. I brushed a coating of white crackle paste over the sleigh, I did not use crackle paste on the runners. When the crackle paste had fully dried I used a bubble stencil and applied white texture paste to each of the side panels of the sleigh.

I wanted to add some colour to the sleigh. I dry brushed rose gold metallique wax over the entire sleigh adding a lot more of the wax to the runners.


Here you can see the sleigh at a different angle.


I painted some metal findings with white Gesso, and adhered them to the sleigh. I added some art stones, and dry brushed all of the findings with with aged brass metallique wax.

That's all from me today. I hope that I have inspired you to try out something different using Laserowe Santa's sleigh. Maybe you might like to see more Laserowe products. You can find them HERE

Thank you for stopping by today!

The link to Santa's sleigh;

Crafty hugs


1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's a metal finding! I had to come and see what that gorgeous piece was that you used! Isn't that wax fabulous? I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete