Thursday 20 September 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT - Joyous Winterdays Santa Claus

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here as well as on Swedish House Crafts blog today with a Christmas card that I have made using Maja Design "Joyous Winterdays" papers.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #9.

I used crafter's Companion Edge'ables jingle bells, for the top of the card, and Sizzix On the edge snowflurries at the side.


I cut the image using Gummiapan stitched rectangles, and matted it onto a larger rectangle using ""Joyous Winterdays" papers. The 3mm white pearl flatbacks are from my stash!


The die cut tree is from Magnolia Doohickey club vol 16, and the die cut sled is cut from Magnolia Doohickey club vol 17. I attached a length of natural twine to the sled.


Behind the the image, I placed a couple of Gummiapan doodle circle die cuts.

The flowers are from my stash!


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front. The snowflakes inside the card have been cut using Gummiapan snowflake die.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Links to the products used;



No comments:

Post a Comment