Sunday 16 September 2018

A New Challenge At LHOSM..............Tilda With Star

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.

I hope you are well.

We have a new challenge starting today at Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia

Our challenge theme is: AUTUMN FLOWERS

As we do not have a sponsor for this current challenge. Gina will be offering one randomly drawn winner a surprise package.

For this challenge I have coloured up Tilda with Star from the Christmas Party Collection 2017.
I have coloured her with Prismacolor & polychromos pencils, and fussy cut around her.

To create the card I used GoKreate large frame frilly # 9.

I used Maja Design Joyous Winterdays papers.

Other dies used are; Crafter's Companion Edge'ables Christmas bells. Marianne design lamp, and Ivy circle. Snowflake die from The Works.


The lace and flowers are from my stash!



The sentiment is from Magnolia Vintage box 6. 
I stamped the sentiment onto a Spellbinders oval with Memento rich cocoa ink , and stamped around the edges with an IndigoBlu floral swirl stamp. I die cut Spellbinders oval bliss using Joyous Winterdays papers, and adhered the sentiment on top with 2mm foam tape.
The pearl string surrounding the oval, and the 3mm green pearl flatbacks are from my stash!


I used artificial green moss, white flower sprays, a pine cone, olive green, and red 20mm open roses, a 35mm red cottage rose, and a burgandy pomegranate apple for the flower arrangement.

I die cut some Magnolia Doohickey sprawling ferns, and placed them between the arrangement.


I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen, and adhered a tiny yellow rhinestone to the centre of the star.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Our challenge will run for one whole month, and will close on Friday, 12th October 2018.

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop on over HERE for a peek!

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;

Thank you for stopping by today.

crafty hugs

Donna xx








2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful Christmas card. Love all the wonderful die cuts and stunning design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Donna. Tilda is so sweet and love all your gorgeous dies.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at All About Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete