Sunday 10 April 2016

Santoro Gorjuss Puddle Of Love And An Inspirational Card For The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
I'm here to share a card that I have made using lots of gorgeous products from 
The Ribbon Girl online store.

I used Santoro Gorjuss Puddle Of Love (mini stamp)
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers.
Other dies used are Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily. Spellbinders lattice hearts ans fall folliage. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag and lovely umbrella.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
Here is a list of the gorgeous embellishments that I used on my card from The Ribbon Girl
Just click on the links below to take you directly to the products;


Here is a couple of close up's of the floral arrangements, butterfly and sentiment.
I painted the silver butterfly with white Gesso and inked the edges with lavender ink and adhered 3 3mm liking lilac s/a pearl flatbacks along the centre.
The everyday grungy  sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley
I coloured the balloons on the sentiment and embellished them with glossy accents.
The silver cup cake charm is from my craft stash.


A close look as this adorable little lady.
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a length of 3mm x 5mm oval white pearl string around the outside of the image.
The tiny butterfy is punched with a Woodware punch.
I have adhered 3mm Liking lilac s/a pearl flatbacks to the end of the spokes on the umbrella and adhered 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks around the image.
I dotted the little lady's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the third smallest of a 
 GoKreate large frame frilly #5.

Our current April card challenge with fantastic prizes runs until Saturday 16th April so there is plenty of time to come and join in. You can find out more about the challenge HERE

I hope you like what you see?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;
(Lace Flowers Dies)


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today and big thanks for the beautiful comments.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx












4 comments:

  1. Sweet Donna, this is such a beautiful birthday card. Your creations fill my heart with inspiration and sunshine and I am so grateful for your crafty gift. The dies and flowers are gorgeous and oh how I love the purple and white butterfly! I love that we used the gorgeous Magnolia umbrella at the same time. :o) The sweet charm is icing on the pearly cake. You are not only talented, but such a kind person and I hope the rest of your year is filled with rainbows. You are always in my heart and prayers, my dear friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna think she lives in Scotland with her umbrella lol !! Love the lilac and blue combination so so pretty !! The lilac flowers are beautiful and the butterfly love it all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Donna. The image is so sweet and as always, your design is gorgeous and beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! That's amazing. Love the pretty shape of your card and your perfect colouring.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Craft Heaven Challenge and hope to see you in our next challenge.
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete