Thursday 2 May 2019

Paper Nest Dolls - Tower Princess - Swedish House Crafts DT

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.



I'm here with my DT card for Swedish House Crafts.
I've made a shaped card featuring one of the latest collections of Paper Nest Dolls stamps. The collection is called Fairytales. There are 13 stamps in the whole collection. You can purchase the whole collection for the price of 11 stamps in store now at Swedish House Crafts.

My chosen stamp is called Tower Princess. I have coloured her in sepia using Polychromos pencil colour nougat. This is the first time that I have coloured one of the paper Nest Dolls stamps, and I thoroughly enjoyed doing so.

I decorated the base of the card with Maja Design Celebration papers also available to purchase at Swedish House Crafts.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of this post.


I chose to colour the image in sepia colours using Polychromos pencil colour nougat.
I fussy cut around Tower Princess, and adhered her to a die cut oval from my stash using 2mm foam tape.
The 5mm pearls around the image are from my stash!


To make the flowers I used Lady E die leaves 002, and Maja Design Celebration papers. I used stamens from my own stash in the centre of each of the flowers.


I die cut Magnolia Doohickey castle using Maja Design Celebration papers.

Sadly the castle isn't available anymore in store, but the tower is.


Behind the flowers is a tower with a flag. I die cut the castle, and improvised by cutting just the tower from Magnolia Doohickey castle as I do not yet possess Magnolia Doohickey tower which is available to pre order in store. I have linked Magnolia Doohickey tower at the bottom of this post.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Links to the products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment