Thursday 30 May 2019

Maja Deco Delight - Swedish House Crafts DT


Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?

I'm here with a card that I've made using Maja Design celebrate papers and foamiran flowers using gorgeous products available to purchase in store at Swedish House Crafts.



I decorated the base, and inside of the card with two of my chosen 12" x 12" Maja Design Celebration sheets. and cut out one of the gorgeous Art Deco image's also from Maja Design celebration ephemera. There are six large image's to choose from with 7 smaller postage stamp image's. Perfect for all those glamorous ladies out there.

Links to the products used can be found at the end of this post.


I made the flowers with white foamiran, Lady E dies leaves 002, and forest berry stamens.

I cut out the petals, and coloured them with Gelatos from my stash! Using my fingers I rolled the ends of the petals, and let them sit for a while, and then I opened them out.

I took four stamen's, and folded them over a small length of wire that way it was a lot easier to thread them through the centre's of each petal adding a little glue between each petal so one adhered onto the other. I got the idea from Lady E.

I cut some chipboard pieces from Laserowe Lily of the valley, and positioned them underneath where I wanted to position the flowers. Once I was happy with the layout, I adhered the chipboard, and flowers to the card.


The above picture shows exactly the same sort of layout on the other side of the card, but I used less flowers.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thanks for stopping by today!

My personal blog can be found HERE

Links to the products I used;



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment