Tuesday 9 April 2019

Laserowe Love MDF Banner For Swedish House Crafts

Hello, lovely blogger friend's. 
 I'm here with another altered project using some of the latest Laserowe Love products available in store at Swedish House Crafts.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


I decorated one of the new Laserowe MDF banners. I painted the banner with white gesso, and covered the front with a strip that I cut out from one of the design papers included in Laserowe Love 'Yellow Spring' collection.


The 'Yellow Spring' paper collection has several sheets of daffodil, and bluebell designs to cut around. They are so beautiful. I love Spring flowers.

I cut around, and arranged the blue bells, and daffodils onto the centre of the banner placing some pieces of Laserowe lily of the valley chipboard background between the arrangement.

I cut around some more daffodils from another design sheet, and layered them on top of each other with sticky foam tape. Just as you would with decoupage.

I made the white flowers with white foamiran, and Lady E die leaves 002. I used baby blue stamens in the centre of each flower.

The butterflies that I cut around and positioned on the daffodils are also from 'Yellow Spring' collection.


The banner sits pride of place on my craft room door 😊

Thanks for stopping by today!

Links to the products used;



No comments:

Post a Comment