Thursday 23 May 2019

Paper Nest Dolls - Princess with Apple | Swedish House Crafts DT


Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here as well as on Swedish House Crafts blog today with a card that I have designed using another of the gorgeous Paper Nest Doll rubber stamps. This little beauty is called Princess with Apple. She is from the fairytale collection.

I would highly recommend  popping over to the store to see the many gorgeous paper nest doll rubber stamp collections.

I covered the base of the card with Maja Design celebration papers, and used some Lady E dies to make the flowers. 


I used Maja Design monochromes paper to cut Magnolia Doohickey window die. I adhered a piece of lace from my stash behind the window at the top. Sadly the window die is no longer available to buy in store, but Suha does stock a small selection of other Magnolia Doohickey metal dies that is worth taking a look!

 

A close look at Princess with Apple. I coloured her Polychromos pencils, and cut around the image.
I used 3D foam tape from my stash to adhere her to the card.


I made the flowers ecru foamiran, and Lady E leaves 002, and tiny flowers dies.
I coloured the edges of the flowers with pastels from my stash prior to assembling them.



Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Links to the products used;

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment