Saturday 8 June 2019

Paper Nest Dolls - Princess with Frog - Swedish House Crafts DT

Hello, everyone!

I'm here with a card that I have made featuring another of the gorgeous paper Nest Dolls rubber stamps. This little beauty is called Princess with Frog.



I used papers from the new Maja Design collection Denim & Girls to decorate the card, and lady E dies, to make the foamiran flowers.


I coloured Princess with frog with Polychromos pencils, and cut around her. I adhered her to the centre of a die cut circle with 2mm foam tape.
I dotted her cheeks with a white gelly roll pen, and added glamour dust to her crown, and the frogs crown. The white gelly roll pen, and glamour dust are from my stash!


To make the flowers I die cut ecru foamiran with Lady E dies flowers 01, and coloured the petals to match the princesses dress. I assembled the flowers, and placed stamens from my stash into the centres.
The leaves that I have placed under the flowers have been cut using Lady E tiny leaves die.


I used Magnolia Doohickey castle to make the tower. I just cut the piece from the castle that needed to make a tower using Denim & Girls papers.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Links to the products used;



No comments:

Post a Comment