Monday 16 July 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT - Sweet Pants Tilda

Hello, lovely blogger friends.
I hope you are well.
I'm on Swedish House Crafts blog as well as here today with a shaped card that I made featuring adorable Sweet Pants Tilda masked with Heart Flower Background.


The papers I used are Maja Design Sofiero. Sofiero are on sale in store at present so be sure to pop over and grab a bargain!

The pretty lace is from my stash!

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post. Look out for too for a special offer code from me.


I stamped, and masked Sweet Pants Tilda with Heart Flower background using Memento rich cocoa ink onto my choice of cardstock, and coloured the images with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils.

I cut the image using Gummiapan stitched rectangles, and matted it onto a larger rectangle using Sofiero design paper.

The pink 3mm pearl flatbacks, and letters are from my stash!


I love the Roxstamps heart wreath die. I have die cut it using Sofiero papers, and positioned it behind the doily. I embellished it with diamante hearts, and 5mm pearl flatbacks from my stash!

The flowers are also from my stash! The die cut leaves, and twigs are from Magnolia Doohickey Club Vol 16.


I used some more of the gorgeous dies from Magnolia Doohickey Club Vol 16 "Fall in Love" to create the tree. I love the snail.

Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Sadly due to the kits being limited edition, vol 16 is no longer available to buy in store, but the good news is that you can pre order Vols 22 and 23. You will also be entitled to 5% off using code;
DONNASAID5OFF at the checkout

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Links to the products I used;


No comments:

Post a Comment