Wednesday 11 July 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT | Tilda In Wonderland Mini Album

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm on Swedish House Crafts blog as well as here with a mini album that I made following my lovely team mate Tamara's tutorial which you can find HERE


I made the album with white card, and decorated it with Maja Design celebration papers.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post. Look out too for a special offer code from me.


I cut 3 Gummiapan stitched squares using Neenah desert storm cardstock then I placed a smaller square on top, and cut out the middle of the larger one to make an aperture.

I adhered a square of acetate behind each of the apertures. The frames were then adhered only on 3 sides. Left, right, and bottom leaving the top open so as to place a photo inside.

The pretty lace is from my stash!

I used some of the gorgeous dies from Magnolia Doohickey club Vol 14 - Afternoon Tea to decorate each of the squares. 


I cut another stitched square and adhered it inside the album again leaving the top open to place a tag inside.

Here you can see the tag removed from inside the frame. I cut the tags using Gummiapan old tags dies. There are 4 sizes to choose from. 


Tilda is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto my choice of white cardstock, and coloured with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils. I cut the image using Gummiapan stitched squares, and matted it onto a larger square using the design paper.

The 3mm aqua pearl flatbacks are from my stash!


I die cut the cup from Doohickey kit vol 14, and made a tea bag using white card, and a length of twine.
The flowers are from my stash!


The spoons are also in the kit. I added some glue, and Twinklets Diamond Dust onto the centre of the spoons to give the effect of sugar.


Here you can see what the album looks like from the side when assembled, and decorated.

Sadly due to the kits being limited edition, vol 14 is no longer available but you are able to pre order vols 22 and 23 in store. You will also be entitled to 5% off using code;
DONNASAID5OFF at the checkout

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Links to the products I used;


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Donna, this is utterly adorable, love your stamp choice and theme. Fabulous creation my dear. Thank you for sharing with us over at All About Magnolia Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Thanks for playing at The Sketchy Challenges. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete