Monday 2 July 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT - Dressed for Festivity Tilda


Hello, lovely blogger friends.
I am standing in for my team mate Laurigami on Swedish House Crafts blog today.
I have made a Birthday card featuring Dressed for Festivity Tilda, I have used some other gorgeous products on my card that are available to buy in store at Swedish House Crafts.


The design papers, lace, pearl trim and flowers are from my stash!

Links to the products can be found at the end of my post.


I used Roxstamps curlicue edge decor die to cut white card, and fixed it behind the card front at the top. I embellished it with 3mm lilac pearl flatbacks from my stash!


I die cut the number 70 from Gummiapan anniversary numbers set. There are 11 numbers included in the set ranging from number 10 to number 90. They are also great value for money.


I stamped the image with Memento rich cocoa ink onto cardstock from my stash, and cut it out using Gummiapan stitched rectangles.

I stamped the top corner of the rectangle using Gummiapan Stockholm post stamp.

I coloured the image with Prismacolor & polychromos pencils.

I used design paper to die die cut a larger stitched rectangle, and matted the image onto it with 2mm foam tape.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by today, and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Links to the products I used;

Big crafty hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment