Saturday 5 May 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Denim Jeans Tilda

Hello. lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here on my own blog as well as on Swedish House Crafts blog today to share a shaped card that I made for my Niece who turned 14 last week.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


For the shape of my card, I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5, and Maja Design Walking in the Forest papers.

The pretty lace, and seam binding is from my stash!



I die cut a stitched rectangle, and stamped Denim Jeans Tilda onto the centre. I coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils. I used Gummiapan angelpost stamp to stamp either side of the image, and matted the finished image onto a larger stitched rectangle which I cut using paper from Maja Design Walking in the Forest.


The flowers, and seam binding are from my stash!

I die cut Doohickey love typewriter, and highlighted the keys with a white gelly roll pen.


I die cut Doohickey background hearts, and placed them behind the flower arrangement at the top.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by today! 

Links to the products I used:


I'm entering my card into the following super challenge's:


No comments:

Post a Comment