Sunday 29 April 2018

LHOSM Challenge #158 - Anything Goes

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.

It's time for another month long challenge over on Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia blog.
Our challenge theme is ANYTHING GOES

I have made a Springtime Birthday card.

I used a Magnolia stamp that I bid on, and won on ebay.
Yes, I am very happy!
I'm not sure what she is called as she hasn't been released yet.
 I'll call the stamp Tilda with Bird!?

I used lots of lovely products from Swedish House Crafts on my card.

Links to the products can be found in my post.

The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock, and cut using Gummiapan pierced scalloped circle.
I coloured the image with Prismacolor & polychromos pencils.


For the shape of my card, I used GoKreate large frame frilly #10, and Maja Design Celebration papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, Gummiapan pierced scalloped circles nesting dies, and birdie die. Marianne Design Ivy circle, Magnolia Doohickey Bloomy tags, fruit tree, and market fence.
The pretty lace is from my stash!



 I used Gummiapan angelpost stamp to stamp around the outside of the scalloped circle, and stamped the bumble bee using Magnolia stamp bumble bee which also includes a lovely May flowers sentiment.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen, and gave the bee's wings some sparkle with glamour dust.


A close look at my flower arrangement.
The flowers, seam binding, and happy birthday cake charm tied with twine are from my stash! 

The tiny leaves between the arrangement are die cut using a leaf die from Doohickey club vol 16.

The self adhesive letters that I used to spell the name Emma are from Hobby Craft.
I adhered the letters to the tag with 2mm foam tape.


A closer look at the Doohickey fruit tree, market fence, and Gummiapan birdie.


Inside the card is decorated.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Suha at Swedish House Crafts 

AND LOOK at what she is offering;

Our first prize winner will win £20 store credit
Our second prize winner will win £10 store credit
Our third prize winner will win £5 store credit


She has the new collections Class Trip including the new Suitcase die and the Fixer Upper collection in stock:
Suha is offering the following discounts just for LHOSM followers:
·         10% off everything including kits, there are a couple of Vol. 19 left.
        Use: TILDA10 at checkout. Valid to 5 May 18. Minimum purchase £20.The feelgood discount works for FIXER UPPER and CLASS TRIP:http://shop.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/products/designer/magnolia-stamps/collections/2018/2018-class-trip/http://shop.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/products/designer/magnolia-stamps/collections/2018/2018-fixer-upper/The Fixer Upper complete collection for already discounted price. If you use Tilda10 at checkout you will get even another 10% discount. http://shop.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/fixer-upper-complete-collection/If anyone is interested in the complete collection (12 stamps), Suha taking reservations without payment, but complete commitment. When she has enough orders, she can then place one big order. The price for one complete collection of 2014-Zodiac (12 stamps) is £89.00 excl. VAT (£106.80 incl. VAT) depending on where you are in the world is. This is not available in the shop but by email reservation. Just let us know if you are interested and once we have a minimum of 3 orders, Suha will order them, at this point she will require half of the payment and the following half when the shipment is ready to send, this is a special offer for the LHOSM followers only.  http://shop.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/products/designer/magnolia-stamps/collections/2009-2014/2014-zodiac/If there are any other collections that you are interested in as complete collection from older collections, Suha is happy to get them and offer them at a very good price, but there has to be a minimum of 3 CC orders.    ·         £1 off each stamp and die added to cart use FEELGOOD at checkout.TIP:  Check which is greater discount for you to enjoy
Zodiac Collection:

We would love you to come, and join in with our current challenge which ends on Friday , 25th May 2018.



My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;
AAM Challenge #33...............All About Spring

Thank you for stopping by to visit today, and big thanks for all the lovely comments.

Crafty Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Donna! I love your colouring of this gorgeous Tilda. The tree looks amazing and as always your card is full of fabulous details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Donna, this is so gorgeous, I love the little out door scene, that you have created throughout the card. Tilda is such a little beauty, you have coloured and shaded her so beautifully ... just perfect!!! I could quite happily spend hours looking over your beautiful work he he!!!
    Have a lovely day honey.
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohwwwwwww.....she's so sweet....so cute.....and your card is gorgeous. I simply love this.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete