Thursday 24 May 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT - Sunbathe Tilda Gift Box


Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm  here as well as on Swedish House Crafts blog today with a gift box that I have made following my Team mate Tamara's tutorial which can be found HERE on Tamara's blog.

So Summer is finally upon us in the UK. That is what gave me the inspiration to make my gift box Summer themed.



I used the blue papers from Maja Design Summertime 6" x 6" pad to decorate the box.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.



The above photo shows the top of the box.



I coloured Sunbathe Tilda with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils, and die cut the image using Gummiapan nesting stitched squares.

I die cut another two stitched squares, one with Maja Summertime papers, and the other with plain white cardstock, and matted them onto each other.
I matted the image onto the patterned square using 2mm foam tape.



I die cut the flowers, and the umbrella using Magnolia Doohickey Sakura flowers & umbrella dies. 
Once I had assembled the flowers, I adhered the stamens in the centre.

The moss in between the flowers, and the silver coloured cocktail glass charm are from my stash!


I die cut Doohickey nautical anchor, and adhered a length of twine from my stash to it.


The sentiment is from my stash!

The nautical 3D pinwheel is Doohickey. I had great fun making it. I used a brad from my stash to secure the centre.

The tiny butterfly is from Laserowe. There are 9 various sized chipboard butterflies included in the set.

The tiny white pearl flatbacks are from my stash!


When opened out, the inside reveals a box to hold a small gift or even some chocolates?


Than you for stopping by today!

Lots of big crafty hugs xx

Links to the products I used;

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful box Donna, which will be treasured! Love your colouring too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete