Thursday 12 April 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Celebrate Memories at Eighty

Hello, everyone!
I'm on Swedish House Crafts blog as well as here on my own blog today with a shaped card featuring one of the gorgeous images from Maja Design Sofiero Ephemera.
 There are eight large images, and six small images on the 12" x 12" sheet.
All of them are stunning.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


For the base of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5.

I used the new Gummiapan pierced scalloped circle nesting dies at the top, and sides of the card to make the card a different shape.
Everything has been die cut from the Maja Design Celebration papers.

The pretty lace is from my stash!


I die cut the image using Gummiapan nesting stitched rectangles, and matted the image onto a larger stitched rectangle using 3D foam tape.

I added sparkle to the bow, and tied bow on the hat using glamour dust from my stash!


I die cut Magnolia Doohickey so wrapped lovely heart, and positioned it behind the cake.

I used Gummiapan story cake with glasing die to cut, and layer the pieces.
This has to be my favourite Gummiapan die. It is so versatile, and can be used for any occasion. You'll be seeing more of this gorgeous die on my cards in the future.

I die cut the number 80 using Gummiapan anniversary numbers set.

Numbers that are included in the set are 10, 15 , 20, 25, 30, 40, 50 60, 70, 80, and 90.


The flowers and green artificial moss are from my stash!


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.


Thank you for stopping by today! 

Links to the products I used ;


3 comments:

  1. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include
    almost all vital infos. I'd like to see more
    posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, this is gorgeous. Love the image and the colours are fab, so much to see.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this article.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete