Sunday 21 June 2015

Sakura Tilda And A New Challenge At LHOSM

Hello, crafty blogger's.
I hope you are well?
I'm here with my DT creation for Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia
Our challenge theme for the next fortnight is...............Pearls or Gems.
Our wonderful sponsor are 2 lovely ladies Mary and Andrea from The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!

I have used Sakura Tilda from the latest Sakura 2015 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! Design oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the image onto a Spellbinders opulent oval.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate XXL frilly frame #5 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers from Live & Love Crafts
Other dies used are Marianne Design clock, Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, Magnolia Doohickey bride bow and bloomy tag. Spellbinders shapeabilities butterfly, Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Memory Box classic numbers.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz frayed burlap distress ink.
The pretty lace's across the bottom of the card are called "Marie Therese" and Lace valerie from Live & Love Crafts


The flower arrangement consists of a 30mm light Ivory wild rose, 25mm Vintage roses and 15mm olive green roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The rolled roses are from Live & Love Crafts
I used 3mm x 5mm oval white pearl string from The Ribbon Girl along the centre of the butterfly.


I have painted a Vintage bronze frame with white Gesso and rubbed over it with frayed burlap distress ink. The 5mm and 3mm white s/a pearls from my craft stash.
The bronze colour vintage style small key is from The Ribbon Girl
The oval bronze frame I bought from The Ribbon Girl too, but unfortunately it has been discontinued.


A close look at Sakura Tilda.
I adhered 3mm round pearl string around the image and surrounded the image with Ranger white liquid pearls and those gorgeous pearl and rhinestone self adhesive butterflies from The Ribbon Girl I used glamour dust on the flower in Tilda's hair and dotted her cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.


We would love you to come and join in with our current challenge.
My teamis have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;



Thanks for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Have a great week.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx













7 comments:

  1. absolutly amazing Donna
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always such a pleasure to visit your blog Donna! Every time I come around I just get to see another masterpiece :) Tilda is picture-perfect, just like your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ♥. Love all the lovely details. Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Donna! This is extraordinary! Love all the details and textures and the lovely stamp too! I am a new follower and I hope you can follow my blog too! Thanks for inspiring me today! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, this is exquisite... just like every single one of your creations! Your talent brings such joy to my heart. I apologize for not visiting of late, but life has me behind. I'm so happy to be visiting you tonight. Tilda is gorgeous and your layering of embellishments is always perfection. This will be treasured forever. Thank you for inspiring me with every post!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deine Karte ist der absolute Hingucker, ein traumhaftes Werk.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna she is so super cute just adore the rich colours and your gorgeous bow and framed 21..Love her :) x

    ReplyDelete