Saturday 31 August 2019

Sea Themed Altered Light Bulb

Hello, everyone.
I'm stopping by to share another mixed media project with you!

This time I have altered a solar light bulb.
I chose a solar light bulb because it has a flat base which makes it easier to stand on a work surface whilst decorating 😊

I created a sea theme using lots of lovely sea shells, a resin seahorse, an ornate resin frame, reindeer moss, Prima art stones and glass melanges.


I gave the bulb a couple of coats of white gesso, and white crackle paste. Once decorated I painted it with teal, and precious stone bloom sprays.
When the colour was dry. I dry brushed over the embellishments with white gesso.

I am in the process of making a sea themed canvas which I will be sharing soon,

Thanks for stopping by.

Crafty hugs
Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment