Wednesday 7 August 2019

Hi Cookie - Nils Deer Jumper for Swedish House Crafts

Hello, everyone! Donna here with a Christmas card that I have made featuring one of the adorable new Hi Cookie digital stamps that Suha, Swedish House Crafts store owner has designed. There are five digital stamps to choose from. The complete downloadable collection can been purchased or there is the option to purchase, and download each of the images individually.

I chose Nils deer jumper to download, and colour, I used Maja Design Christmas Season papers to make, and decorate the card.

Links to the products used can be found in text at the end of my post.



I coloured Nils deer jumper image with Polychromos pencils, and cut around the image before adhering it to a die cut rectangle using 2mm foam tape.

To add some sparkle I used glamour dust on the hats pom pom, fur trim, and top of the slippers.

For the nose on the deer I used glossy accents. The glamour dust, and glossy accents are from my stash!

The small arrangement of flowers are from my stash!

I cut the post card, and greetings card  from a 12" x 12" sheet of Maja Design Christmas Season greeting cards. The sheet has a huge selection of post cards, and greeting cards to choose from.


Again, The flowers that I have used are from my stash! I used another greetings card from the 
12" x 12" sheet. The die cut tag, and shabby seam binding that I have positioned behind the flowers are from my stash!



Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Links to the products used;

Crafty Hugs



















No comments:

Post a Comment