Friday 30 August 2019

Altered Alarm Clock

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?

I've been dabbling in mixed media.
 I want to show you an alarm clock that I have altered. My inspiration came from Emilia. She is the foamiran flower queen! 
You can find her youtube tutorial HERE

Here is my take on the altered alarm clock.


I dismantled an old alarm clock that I picked up at my local charity shop, and painted it with white gesso. Once the paint had dried I used a sponge and a metallic gelato to add the colour.
I decorated the front of the clock with foamiran flowers that I made, artificial flowers, cheesecloth, stemmed pearls and cut out butterflies.

Below are a couple of angled pictures of my clock which sits pride of place in my craftroom.




Thanks for stopping by.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment