Wednesday 19 June 2019

Paper Nest Dolls - Wonderland - Queen Of Hears Ellie | Swedish House Crafts DT



Hello everyone!
I'm here again with another card that I have made featuring another of the gorgeous paper nest dolls rubber stamps. This time I've coloured Queen of Hearts Ellie from the wonderland collection.
There are four stamps in this collection. Suha has the complete collection in store on a 4 for 3 offer, and at a very reasonable price.

I used papers from the new Maja Design Denim & Girls collection, and Lady e dies to make the foamiran flowers.

Links to the products I used can be found at the end of my post.


I coloured Queen of Hearts Ellie with Polychromos pencils, and cut around her. I adhered her to the centre of a die cut circle using 2mm foam tape.
I used a white gelly roll pen to dot Ellie's cheeks, and adhered some enamel dots, and 3mm pink pearl flatbacks around the image. The pen, enamel dots, and 3mm pearl flatbacks are from my stash!


To make the flowers I die cut white foamiran with Lady E dies flowers 001, and coloured the petals to match the colours of the image. I assembled the flowers, and placed stamens from my stash into the centres. I die cut Lady E die leaf 5 with white cardstock and placed it between the flowers.


I used Magnolia Doohickey castle to make the tower. I just cut the piece from the castle that I needed to make the tower using Denim & Girls papers. You can also see a couple of the pretty foamiran flowers that I have adhered along side the tower.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Links to the products used;


No comments:

Post a Comment