Friday 29 March 2019

Laserowe Easter Egg DT For Swedish House Crafts

Hello everyone!
I'm here with an Easter project that I've made using some of the new Laserowe products available to buy in store at Swedish House Crafts.


I decorated MDF Easter egg on a stand.
I painted the egg and base with white gesso, and once dry I decorated it with one of the new Laserowe Love paper collections. This one is called 'Yellow Spring'. The colours, and designs in this collection are so lush! 

One of the sheets has gorgeous images of daffodils on it. I chose to cut around one of the daffodil designs, and adhered it between my flower arrangement.

The chipboard Easter egg with flowers is also part of the new collection. I painted it with white gesso, and adhered it beside the flower arrangement.


I made the larger flowers with ecru foamiran, and Lady E die leaves 002. The smaller flowers were made using Lady E dies tiny flowers.
I cut out some pieces from Laserowe lily of the valley background chipboard, and placed them in between the arrangement.
The pretty blue butterflies are also from the Yellow Spring collection. I cut around a few, and adhered them randomly onto the decorated egg.


Here is a closer look at the arrangement.


I have decorated the base with Laserowe Yellow Spring rabbits in love.
I painted the rabbits with white gesso. I made stands for the back of them using what was left over from the chipboard. I adhered some artificial moss, and some art stones to the base, and then adhered the rabbits on top.

Links to the products used;

Crafty Hugs






1 comment: