Wednesday 20 February 2019

Maja Design "Celebration" Birthday Card

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?

It's been a while since I have posted. 
I've had a lot going on, but hopefully I'm back on track with my crafting.
I'm going to be dabbling in mixed media, and also Foamiran to make my own flowers.

Anyway, I'm sharing a card that I recently made for my Step Mother.
She loves Art Deco.
I used Maja Design Celebration paper's.


Here are some close ups


The  flowers are from my stash!
 The pin is one that my bloggy friend sent me.


I love the Gummiapan Happy birthday sentiment. I use it a lot.
The diamante brooch is also from my bloggy friend. I thought that it was perfect for the card.


I love the images that are included in the Celebrate collection.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.


That's all from me today.
I hope you like the card?

thanks for stopping by.

crafty hugs







No comments:

Post a Comment