Monday 13 August 2018

Mixed Media Canvas

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?

For a while now I have been thinking about trying my hand at mixed media.
I have seen several beautiful mixed media makes on social media, but I was unsure, about trying something new in case I made a complete mess of it.

A special friend of mine creates gorgeous mixed media masterpieces. She sent me some beautiful resin embellishments, metal trinkets, and some Art Alchemy metallique wax to get started. She also told me about one lady in particular who has her own you tube channel where she shares her inspiration with people from all around the world. That lady is called Tiffany Solorio. You can find the link to her you tube channel  HERE 

Thank you Tiffany for inspiring me with your amazing mixed media videos.

I bought a square canvas, and some mixed media paints/essentials to complete my canvas.

Here is the completed canvas.

And here is a close up picture of the gorgeous trinkets, and embellishments that I used to decorate  the canvas.


I was very pleased with how the canvas turned out. I also found mixed media very therapeutic.
You could say that I have got the bug! And my collection of mixed media essentials has grown.
I can't wait to get started on another project.

I sent the canvas to my special friend. She loved it as much as i loved making it.

Crafty Mixed Media Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Much more awesome in real life and amazed at your new found talent so proud to be the owner can’t express how Thankful I am to have a donna masterpiece xxx

    ReplyDelete