Friday 22 March 2013

Fairytale Friday "Lazy days"

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
It's Fairytale Friday over on the Teddy Bo Challenge blog and today I would like to share my card with you featuring an older but, much loved image of Bo.

I have used this sketch by Dawny P which can be found on
The Papertake weekly BlogSpot.


 
I have used image TEDDYBO_051 "Lazy days" and coloured him with Polychromos pencils.
The papers are NitWitCollections Crab Apple Lane "Country Lady" which can be bought as an
 8"x8" paper pad from Lili Of The Valley.
The lace is from Creative Treasures and the 5mm Ivory pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.
The 20mm and 10mm roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have punched out the leaves and single butterfly with Woodware punches.
The sentiment is a freebie from Birdscards.com.
 
 
As always
I have decorated inside the card to compliment the front.
 
 
With this close up of Bo you can see that I have added Jazz Beadazzles to the centre of the flower and gold Stickles to the inside of the butterfly.
 
I hope you like my card!?!?!
 
Our current challenge which runs until 31st March midnight UK time is
SPRING
Please remember your card must feature a Teddy Bo & Co image.
 
If you are looking for some inspiration then why not pop over and see what the rest of the design team have created for you this week and while you are there you could catch up with all the
 going ons in the towers.
 
 Even though the UK has had lots more snow overnight and here in Derbyshire It's still coming down.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and keep warm!
Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs
Donna x
 
 




        


No comments:

Post a Comment