Friday 15 March 2013

Fairytale Friday "Day dreams in the garden"

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
It's Fairytale Friday over at the Teddy Bo challenge blog and since our challenge this month is
SPRING
I have made a card with one of last weeks new releases just to cheer myself up due to the fact that spring still has not arrived in Derbyshire yet or anywhere else in the UK at the moment I believe.
 
Here is my card.
 
 
I have coloured image TEDDYBEA_259 "Day dreams in the garden"
I have coloured the image with Polychromos pencils, cut around the image and matted it onto
 cream card.
I then cut around the card and added DecoArt Glamour dust to the water sprinkles from the watering can and decorated the centre of the yellow flower with Suze Weinberg's Jazz Beadazzles.
 
The papers are NitWitCollections Crab Apple Lane "Country Lady which are available in an 8"x8" paper pad from Lili Of The Valley.
 
I have used 25mm cream satin ribbon, a metal filigree corner, roses and flower shaped pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
The pretty daisy lace is from The Ribbon Girl and the sentiment is a freebie from Desert Diva which I have printed in red and matted onto cream card.
 
I punched out the butterflies using a small butterfly punch from Woodware and the Woodland branches either side of the roses is a Martha Stewart punch.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
Here is a close up of adorable Bea daydreaming!
 
I hope my creation has inspired you to come and join our current SPRING challenge HERE
The challenge runs until March 31st midnight UK time.
Please remember your creation must feature a Teddy Bo & Co image.
 
If you are looking for some more inspiration then why not pop over to the challenge blog and see what the other design team ladies have created this week. You can also catch up with all the
going on's in the towers.
 
Have a lovely weekend.
Thank you for stopping by and thanks for all the lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs
Donna x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna ..Oh I love her ..just love how you pivk your colours for her.. love those tiny butterflies and gorgeous papers ;0)

    ReplyDelete