Tuesday 21 June 2016

Summer Flower Tilda And A New Challenge At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here with my third scheduled post for June.
Today see's a new challenge over on the Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog, and this time our challenge theme is..................ADD SOME BLUE
We have 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge.
They are Magnolialicious & The Ribbon Girl

I used Summer Flower Tilda from the Summer Memories 2012 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos Pencils.



For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers.
Other dies used are; La La Land heart doily border, Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, Marianne Design Ivy circle and Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

I used lots of gorgeous products on my card from The Ribbon Girl online store.
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;


A close look at the flower arrangement and embellished resin frame.
I painted the frame with white Gesso and adhered a length of 4mm white pearl string inside the recess.
The bronze owl charm is from LLC. 
I adhered tiny yellow rhinestones for the owls eyes and lightly rubbed over the charm with white Gesso
The butterflies are cut out from a sheet of Pion Studio of Memories design paper.
I painted the edges with white Gesso and adhered 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks along their centres.


A close look at adorable Summer Flower Tilda.
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and 3mm sea charm s/a pearl flatbacks 
I have adhered a length of 3mm white pearl string around the outside of the image.
I used glamour dust on Tilda's wings and dotted her cheeks with a white Gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a GoKreate large frame frilly #2 die cut.

We are taking a Summer break so this challenge will run for 2 months.
We would love you to come and join in with us.
My teamies have designed some stunning creations. Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering the following super challenge;

Thank you for stopping by to visit and thanks for the lovely comments.
Take good care!
Crafty hugs
Donna xx














3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Donna! Love the design and extra details (thank you).
    Take care.
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just adore her the colours are gorgeous and love the owl too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just adore her the colours are gorgeous and love the owl too :)

    ReplyDelete