Monday 9 May 2016

Vintage Time Decorated Box

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm back again! This time with a box that I have decorated using some new papers from
These new papers came through my letterbox at the weekend and, I knew that I would enjoy creating something with them. 
The gorgeous embellishment's that I used on my box are also from The Ribbon Girl I have listed them beneath my project.

I decorated the box for my Mum. I am going to place her Birthday present inside it.


Here is a list of the gorgeous embellishments that I used on the box.
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;



A view of the box with the lid on.
The butterfly is cut out from a sheet of Pion paper.
The sentiment is Papermania.


Here is a view of the box showing the stunning lace and rose organza.

I hope you like what you see.

I am entering the following super challenge

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for the lovely comments.
Crafty Hugs
Donna xx






5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely box you made Donna! It really looks so nice! Bugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift box! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks ever so pretty! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,
    Gorgeous box, so beautifully decorated and such lovely colours. Thanks for joining LLC for our May challenge; hope you can play with Becky's sketch this month as well!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna I just love this so beautiful with the gorgeous papers and lace . The positioning of the flowers is perfect and the beautiful butterfly a gorgeous finishing touch just luv it too bits :) xx

    ReplyDelete