Sunday 15 May 2016

Dancing Tilda In Italy And May's Anything Goes - Any Image Challenge At The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
Hubby and I are off to Scotland for 5 day's tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it.

Today see's a new challenge over on The Ribbon Girl blog so for the next 2 weeks the challenge theme is.............................ANYTHING GOES - USE ANY IMAGE
There are 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs where you can find out more at the end of this post.
Believe me you won't be disappointed!

I made a card for my Mother-In-Law who celebrated her 70th Birthday last weekend.

I used Dancing Tilda In Italy from The Little Italy 2015 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils and matted the finished image onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics from The Ribbon Girl
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily. Marianne Design stitched circle, Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag and Memory Box classic numbers.
I inked the edges of the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
Here is a list of the gorgeous embellishments that I have used on my card.

Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;


A closer look at the flower arrangements, diamante heart, resin frame and dove.
I painted the resin frame with white Gesso and backed it with design paper. I adhered a length of 4mm white bead string inside the recess and embellished the frame with 3mm sea charm s/a pearls.
The dove is also painted with white Gesso.
The mum wording is cut from a sheet of Pion paper. 


A closer look at this adorable lady!
I adhered a length of 3mm x 5mm white oval pearl trim around the outside of the image and surrounded the inside with 3mm sea charm s/a pearls.
I have dotted Tilda's eyes and cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a 
GoKreate large frame frilly #5 die cut.

Mum-In-Law loved her card.
I hope I have inspired you to come and join in with us?

Here are the 3 fabulous prizes for 3 randomly picked winners!

The first prize is a £10 voucher for Lili Of The Valley


The second prize is a £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl


Third prize is this gorgeous selection of dies from Marianne Design


My teamies have designed some stunning creations.
Why not pop on over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;


That's it from me today.
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog and big thanks for the beautiful comments you so kindly take the time to leave.
Have a great week ahead.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx














10 comments:

  1. beautiful card Donna! enjoy your break, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW WOW WOW Donna, this is absolutely STUNNING Donna!!!!!! Your colouring is flawless and the design and those beautiful blooms, make this beauty just an amazing feast for the eyes! You are such a talented lady!!! Enjoy the sunshine honey. Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is gorgeous as ever... the colors and design bring joy to my heart. Every detail is filled with sweetness. Have a wonderful time in Scotland, my friend. You deserve every blessing and happiness that flutters your way. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really stunning! I love it
    Thanks for joining the challenge of Paradise of Magnolia.
    Greetz Geertje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna she is so beautiful!! The way you have shaded her face is just stunning love the blue layers in the dress and the touch of purples in the roses it just works so well. Adore every inch and layers outstanding as always!! Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna your card is absolutely gorgeous. It's so pretty and so beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us in the Paradise of Magnolia Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful, love all the die cuts and frills, her dress is just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

  9. Dear donna, what a stunning and gorgeous card thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge 123 and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs,Marga

    ReplyDelete