Sunday 8 February 2015

Tilda With Wrapped Heart And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia

Good morning, crafty blogger's
I hope you are well?
We have a new challenge starting today at Simply Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is
Love Is All Around
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Ribbons with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!

I have made a shaped card featuring Tilda With Wrapped Heart n sepia and red.

I used Tilda With Wrapped Heart from the Sweet Crazy Love 2012 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval and matted onto a Joy Crafts Noor Design oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design It's Christmas Time papers. Yes..........you read it correct. Christmas papers. Lol!!!
I have lightly sanded the papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border, cherry blossom branch and heart cogs. Cheery Lynn french pastry doily, Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and doohickey Vintage box lacing coffee.
I inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The pretty lace across the bottom of the card is from Ebay.


I used a selection of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Live & Love Crafts.
The sweet bee charm is from The Ribbon Girl.
The sentiment is everyday grungy from Lili Of  the Valley.


Here is a close up of Tilda.
I have adhered a string of 2mm white pearls around the image and adhered a 3mm white pearl onto the bow in Tilda's hair. 
The buttons on the straps of Tilda's have been embellished with glossy accents.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen and used Ranger white liquid pearls around the image.
The tiny butterfly I have punched out using a Woodware punch and design paper.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Joy Crafts Noor Design oval.

I hope you like what you see?

Our challenge is 2 weekly and we would love you to come and join in.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;
(Fussy & Fancy)


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today and big thanks for the lovely comments I receive. 
Have a great week.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx






6 comments:

  1. oh oh oh !!! this one is so gorgeous !!! your coloring is fantastic
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card Donna, really nice - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl 'Lovely Lili' Challenge 'its charming' and best of luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Donna, fabulous and beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh I love your card soooooo much Donna, it's a beauty! Tilda's coloured to perfection and I want every single one of those dies lol!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Donna. I love your coloring so much and so many beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna I just love the pearl frame and the browns with her it makes the red pop love the sentiment too ;0) x

    ReplyDelete