Thursday 12 June 2014

Punches At Marvelous Magnolia.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
We have a new challenge starting today at Marvelous Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is punches.
We want to see punches used on your cards/projects.
Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are;
HobbyCutz
The Rubber Buggy
Dies R Us
Scrapbooking Boutique

Here is my DT card.

I have used Harriet The Turtle from The Sea Breeze 2013 Collection masked with rose packages from The Lost & Found 2014 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out with a Spellbinders labels one.
I have coloured the images with Prismacolor pencils.



For my shaped card I have used GoKreate large frames frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers.
I inked the edges of the papers with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
Other dies used are Doohickey dragonflies and Sizzix Susan's Garden Dogwood flowers.
The punches I used are Martha Stewart daisy edger punch and woodland branches.
The lace and doily are from Ebay and the white shabby seam binding is from Live & Love Crafts.
The pale blue rose, 3mm and 5mm tan pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The wooden heart button and hemp twine are from The Ribbon Girl.


I have inked the edges of the Dogwood flowers and leaves with tea dye distress ink and adhered 3mm tan pearls to the centres.


A close up of Harriet The turtle.
I spinkled some Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the image.
I have added Ranger white liquid pearls to Harriet's chheks and the rose package.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley.


Inside the card is decorated with Vintage Spring Basics paper and a Spellbinders labels one.


We would love you to come and join in with our Punches challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thanks for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments I receive.
I will be back on Sunday with my DT creation for Simply Magnolia.

Have a lovely weekend.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx
































3 comments:

  1. Such a little cutie! Very sweet card! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Such a great card. The Little turtle is just too cute.. ; )
    Hugs Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful Donna, so fab colouring, and love the shape !
    Thanks for your participation at the Magnolia Forever challenge !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete