Monday 16 June 2014

Man's Best Friend.

Hello, crafty bloggers.

My Mum asked me to make a card for my hubby who will be 50 next week.
I found a fab sketch on Lili Of The Valley's blog and pieced this card together in no time at all.

I used Man's best Friend from Art Pad 1 Vintage Boys and cut out the image using CartUs circle and Spellbinders stately circle dies.
I inked around the image with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.


The papers are Pressed In Time paper pad. I have lightly sanded the papers.
The Happy Birthday sentiment stamp is general greetings small.
The white mesh across the card is what my hubby picked up for me from our local market.
The wooden stars are from Live & Love Crafts and the 3mm white pearls are from Sirstampalot.
The 50 is cut with Memory Box classic numbers and inked with tea dye distress ink.

Here is the sketch.




I added some Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the sides of the image and  used Polychromos pencils to draw and colour the grass.


Inside the card is decorated to compliment the front.

The link to Lili Of The Valley's shop is HERE. 


I am entering my card into the following super challenges;



Thank you for stopping by and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx





2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! A real cute stamp you've used Donna! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Donna, and I'm so pleased to see you have made use of our Sketches!

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete