Saturday 18 May 2013

Tilda With Plant Pot and a sketch.

Good evening, crafty bloggers.
 
There is a fabulous sketch by Sandra "Sandy" Mathis. The owner of
 
Here is the sketch
Here is my card
 
 
I have coloured Tilda with plant pot with Polychromos pencils and added
 Glamour Dust to the tiny butterflies on the flowers in the pot and also on the bows in Tilda's hair.
The card is Woodware recycled and the papers are Maja Designs "Vintage Sping Basics."
The BoBunny white doily is what my super bloggy friend Kirsty-Anne sent  me.
The pretty Guipure lace is from The Ribbon Girl.
 
I have used some lovely dies on my card. One of my favourites being the Doohickey Floral swirl.
   I have embossed white shabby Fran-tage around the image, on the Memory Box Pippi butterflies and Doohickey swirl. I'm just loving this stuff!
 
The roses and 5mm white pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment from Cuddly Buddly has been matted onto a spellbinders scalloped circle die.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
A close up picture of adorable Tilda.
I love her!
 
In one weeks time I shall be giving my card to my beautiful Mother for her birthday.
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges;
 
 
I hope you like what you see!
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog.
Thank you for all the lovely comments I receive.
I really appreciate them.
 
Crafty hugs
 
Donna x
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, this is really beautiful, your colouring is gorgeous, I love this sketch I'm going to have to try that one, your card looks so pretty, I love it. Have a great day, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Simply gorgeous! You nailed my sketch, gorgeous image and embellishments. Your mum will be happy! Thanks for playing with the Sketchy Girls. Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bloggy friend .. Wow she is perfect and so cute with your soft colouring ... I love all your frantage and gorgeous dies ..really is perfect..Thank you for sharing your super creation at the Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Midweek Magnolias too Donna!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete