Monday 22 April 2013

Tilda With Wrapped Heart.

Good evening, crafty bloggers.
There's a fab challenge at Midweek Magnolia's this week.
The theme is Copycat!

I chose to case Elizabeth's card and...............
Here it is

 
I have coloured Tilda With Wrapped Heart from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection with
Polychromos pencils and used a Spellbinders Nestibilities Beaded Oval die.
The gorgeous papers are Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics from Dies to die for. I used Martha Stewarts half daisy edger punch and inked around the edges of the papers with tea dye distress ink by Tim Holtz.
The butterflies are also from the Vintage spring basics papers which I cut out and inked up too.
The sentiment stamped onto the Sizzix heart die is from Lili Of The Valley.
The roses and white stamens are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
 
Inside the card is decorated to compliment the front.

 
I have dotted some pearl gold Ranger liquid pearls around Tilda and added Glamour Dust to the cuffs and trim around the bottom of her dress.
 
 There's no doubt about it. I am a copycat! Lol
I hope you like my interpretation of Elizabeth's card.
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenge;
 
Thank you for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs.
Donna x
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. So lovely card Donna, love your papers, and so cute Tilda !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Donna, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna! Love your beautifully colored tilda. I agree, those papers are so gorgeous! Love the die and punch you used! Thanks for playing copycat with us over at the Midweek Magnolias this week! Good luck in the draw! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Donna this is gorgeous, I love how you've coloured this Tilda and all your beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete