Tuesday 9 April 2013

Tilda With Peanut.

Good evening, crafty bloggers.
Today I have made a card featuring Tilda With Peanut.
I sooooooooo love this this image and enjoyed every moment whilst colouring her.
I've gone for browns and pinks for this card as I think the two colours go well together.

 
I have coloured Tilda With Peanut with Polychromos pencils.
The papers are First Edition "Sweet Owl."
I cut some white card and used a Martha Stewart half daisy edger punch to punch along each side, inked along the daisies with brown ink adhering both sides to pink gingham paper and stuck it to the centre of the card.
I adhered the pretty lace from The Ribbon Girl along the bottom of the card with some organza rose trim from Live & Love crafts along the top.
I matted Tilda onto pink card adding white 3mm pearls around the image and adhered it onto
a piece of cheesecloth.
The arrangement of flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and the white headed pins are from
Creative Treasures.
I added 3mm pink pearls to cover each hole down the sides of the daisy edger punch.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated with the pink gingham paper to
compliment the front of the card.
 
 
A closer look at Tilda With Peanut. Aren't they adorable!
I have added Glamour Dust to Tilda's head band and scarf.
 
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 
I hope you like what you see!
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog and thanks for all your lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs
Donna x
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Way to cute ..love the colour combo and the edging is just made to go with the pretty lace..and love the gingham paper..brilliant card ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ths is lovely! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge, we'd love to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, my favourite color combo ! Love your card with this sweet Tilda !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, you have made a gorgeous card.Thanks for joining Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! Adorable Tilda creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet, I love the pretty lace and trims, lovely card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the pretty colour Jen xx

    ReplyDelete