Saturday 25 January 2020

Allsorts Challenge Guest Designer - Swedish House Crafts - Things with Wings

Hello, everyone!
I am guest today for Allsorts challenge blog. Suha, the owner of Swedish House Crafts is their sponsor for the weekly challenge, and she will be giving one lucky random selected winner a £10 voucher to spend in Swedish House Crafts online store. The Allsorts challenge theme is.......... 
'Things with Wings'. You can enter the challenge HERE.



I have made a card featuring Little Owl and Tilda, and used a couple of 12" x 12" sheets of Maja Design Denim & Girls papers on my card.

The dies, lace, and flowers that are on my card are from my stash!

Links to the products used can be found in text at the end of this post,


I coloured Little Owl and Tilda with Prismacolor pencils, and cut around her.
I adhered her onto an oval die cut using 2mm foam tape. I added dots to her cheeks, and top using a white gelly roll pen. The postmark stamp is a Magnolia oldie, The pink enamel dots are from my stash!


Inside the card is decorated with Maja Design papers.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Links to the products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment