Tuesday 10 December 2019

Swedish House Crafts DT | Maja Design Holiday In The Alps Exploding Box


Hello, everyone!
I'm here with a festive exploding box that I have made using the newest Maja Design paper collection. This one is called 'Holiday in the Alps'.


Links to the products used can be found in text at the end of this post.


I made the base of the box with a sheet of snowflakes design paper, and matted the images that I cut from Winter night sentiment design paper onto arctic monograms paper.

I cut pieces from Laserowe Artic Sweeties pack to embellish each panel.


I used Laserowe 3D Christmas tree for the centre of my box. I painted it with white gesso, and once the gesso was dry I rubbed over the tree with dark gold wax. I adhered tiny gold jingle bells from my stash to each of the tree supports.

I made the tiny presents with some of the leftover Christmas in the Alps design papers.


I made the flowers with Lady E dies poinsettia, and flowers 004. The pinecones, and white berries are from my stash! 



Thank you for stopping by today!

Links to the products used;


Merry Christmas, and lots of festive hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment