Thursday 24 October 2019

Bee You Tida | Swedish House Crafts DT


Hello, everyone!
I'm here with a card that I have created featuring adorable bee you Tilda from bee you art stamp kit. I also used Maja Design Celebration papers. As well as Tilda there are nine other designs on the single unmouted rubber sheet.

Links to the products can be found in text at the end of my post


I coloured bee you Tilda with my Polychromos pencils and fussy cut around her, I die cut a piece of white card, and stamped the corners with honeycomb image which is included on the rubber sheet.
I adhered bee Tilda to the front using 2mm foam tape.


I used a selection of flowers from my stash to coordinate with the papers and image.


I die cut the bumble bee using a die from my stash, and the Maja Celebration papers.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja Celebration papers to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Below are links to the products used;



No comments:

Post a Comment