Thursday 13 December 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Maja Design Christmas Season 3D Box

Hello, lovely blogger friend's

I'm here with my latest project for Swedish House Crafts.

I have decorated one of the Laserowe chipboard 3D boxes.
I covered the box with the new collection of papers from Maja Design called 
"Christmas Season"

Links to the products can be found in text at the end of my post.



A side view of the box


I decorated the inside panel with hang the mistletoe paper. 

The pom pom trim that I have adhered around the opening is from my stash!

I adhered, and layered Gummiapan fluffy trees with 3D foam tape to the front. Once the fluffy trees are sold out, they won't be back in stock.

The chipboard snowflakes, and let it snow sentiment are Laserowe Arctic Sweeties.

The die cut deer, is from my stash!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Links to the products used;


No comments:

Post a Comment