Thursday 29 November 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT Laserowe Love Arctic Sweeties Pop Up Box Card


Hello, lovely blogger friend's!
I'm here with a project that I have made using the new Laserowe Love Arctic Sweeties complete collection.
This time I have made a pop up card box. I've never made one before. It was so easy to make. and I thoroughly enjoyed it 😊


I used white card to make the card base and covered it with Arctic Sweeties paper.

Links to the products used can be found at the end of this post.


I cut around each of the characters. Some of the characters that I used are on a 12" x 12" sheet, and others are on strips of motifs. I adhered the cut outs onto strips of clear acetate.

The snowy branches are taken from a die that came with last years Magnolia vintage box.


I just adore these little arctic characters. I added some glamour dust from my stash to the balloons, and presents.


 I used Roxstamps pierced circle die on the three flaps of the box, and on two of them adhered a Gummiapan snowflake die cut. The purple 3mm pearl flatback in the centre of the snowflake is from my stash!


I cut out, and added a tag to the back of the box. That way you can write your own personal festive message. I hung the tag with a length of white string and secured to the back of the box with a tiny silver brad.

That's all from me today! Thanks for stopping by! 

Links to the products I used;



No comments:

Post a Comment