Thursday 14 June 2018

Swedish House Crafts DT -Roxstamps Congrats


Hello, everyone!
I'm here with something that's a bit different from me! A card that isn't overloaded.
It started off well, and then I wish that I'd overloaded it after all. 😄


I used a couple of the new Laserowe chipboard pieces, and a selection of Maja Design Celebration
6" x 6" papers to make my card.

The Doohickey dragonfly is from my stash!

The number 50 has been die cut using Gummiapan anniversary numbers set.

Links to the products can be found at the end of my post.


I trimmed a piece of the chipboard Damask square background, and attached it to the card. I secured the chipboard Dentelle doily above it. I adhered the metal antique luxury ornament flower on top of the doily, and adhered a purple moonrock gem from my stash in the centre of the flower ornament.

I handmade the flowers using Gummiapan flowers - 3 dies, and inserted some stamens into the centres.

I used Gummiapan twig pointy leaves, and little twigs dies to cut the foliage and position them underneath the arrangement.


A close look at the new Roxstamps congrats sentiment die cut.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

And more excitingly, as you know Suha is having a wonderful celebration during the month of June. Please pop in on Suha's post HERE for a video where she explains all about it. Everyone is invited to join the party. we are all being celebrated no matter what you make.

And even more special is that Suha would love for you to share your makes with us so she and us DT peeps can pop in and see your wonderful creations. All you need to do is write a short post with your make and then link on your post HERE so we can come visit you. I cannot wait to pop in on you all!

Suha has even thought of a fantastic hashtag you can use if you post on any social media you use. She had made it especially to show that we are 'One Special Community' and she will keeping a special eye out for you using it, and here it is...

#1SPECIANITY

Thank you for stopping by today!


Links to the products I used;


No comments:

Post a Comment