Thursday 8 March 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Tilda With Little Chicken


Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here with my DT card for Swedish House Crafts.
 I've made a card featuring a few of the new Magnolia stamps from the Sunbeam collection.
They are all gorgeous.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post. Lookout too for a special offer code from me below.


For the shape of my card I used Gummiapan old paper die, and Maja Design Celebration papers.
I have also used Gummiapan nesting stitched squares to layer and matt the papers to the centre of my card, placing Gummiapan hens net in between the layers.

I stamped Sunbeam sunshine kit sentiment onto a tag. The butterflies are included in the kit. I embellished the top of the tag with ribbon, and a metal rabbit charm from my stash that I tied with twine to the centre of the bow.


I die cut a Gummiapn stitched square, and stamped around the outside with Gummiapan Angelpost stamp.

I stamped Tilda with little chicken onto my chosen card, and coloured her with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils. 
I fussy cut around her, and adhered her to the centre of the stitched square using foam tape.

I stamped the butterflies from the sunshine kit, and coloured them with Polychromos pencils.
I did the same with the bumblebee which I stamped from the bumble bee, and May flowers sentiment kit.


For the arrangement, I used a selection of flowers from my stash.
The barley stem is from Swedish House Crafts



The rabbit, and grass are cut with dies that were inside Doohickey club vol 8. 
I coloured the rabbit with Polychromos pencils.


I love the bumble bee. I added glamour dust to the wings.



The flowers are from my stash.



Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

The die cut cockerel inside the card is also from Doohickey vol 8.
Sadly due to the kits being limited edition, vol 8 is no longer available, but you are able to pre order vols 19, and 20 in store. You will also be entitled to 5% of your pre order by using code;
DONNASAID5OFF at the checkout.

Thank you for stopping by today! You can find my blog HERE

Links to the products I used;


I'm entering my card into the following super challenge's;
Midweek Magnolia's Challenge #184.....................Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site,
    and your views are pleasant in favor of new visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot.
    I am hoping to offer something back and help others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Donna! Love the design and the rabbit and tag are so cute!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahwwwwww.....how cute....and so beautiful designed.....I love it....Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias challenge....xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, this weekend is pleasant for me, because this time i am reading this wonderful educational
    post here at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna your creation is beautiful such a pretty scene and so much added detail just love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your method of describing all in this article is in fact fastidious, all be capable of effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, this Tilda is just so cute. Love the layout and all the fab embellishments.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete