Sunday 22 January 2017

Dancing Queen Tilda - Midway Reminder At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?
I'm here with my DT card for our midway reminder at Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia 
Our current theme is..................ANYTHING GOES  
Our wonderful sponsor is.............Wild Orchid Crafts
I have made my card using lots of gorgeous products from The Ribbon Girl online store.

I used Dancing Queen Tilda from Magnolia We made It 2016 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils and matted the finished image onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame filly #5 and 
Galeria papieru 'Purple Rain' Papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily. Marianne Design stitched circle. Spellbinders lattice heart. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags and La La Land cherry blossom branches.
I inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

Here is a list of the gorgeous embellishments that I have used on my card from 
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products


A close look at the flower arrangements.
I made the Peonies and rolled roses with Foamiran.
The dies I used to create them are Marianne Design Creatables English roses die and Magnolia Doohickey peony.
I used snow cap acrylic paint dabber to dab the bird cage charm.


A close look at Tilda. 
I gave her some pearl earrings using 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks. 
I used white liquid pearls in her hair and around the flowers.
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a length of 3mm white pearl string around the outside of the image.
Inside around the image I have adhered a few 3mm liking lilac s/a pearl flatbacks and dotted Tilda's cheeks, bodice and skirt with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly #5 die cut.

We would love you to come along and join in with our current Anything Goes challenge which ends in 12 days time.
My teamies have designed some stunning creations so why not pop on over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and huge thanks for all the lovely comments you so kindly take the time to leave.

Lots of big crafty hugs
Donna xx 
























6 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Donna!! As always your colouring is fabulous...gorgeous embellishments! Have a wonderful week Donna!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a stunning card Donna! I love the colours and all the fabulous layers and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, such a gorgeous layout with all the lace die cuts, beautiful embellies and color combo. Tilda is gorgeous and I love the added touch of pearl earrings. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sweetie I soooooo love this card....ok I love all of your cards its hard not to though. I have to admit when I saw this on the DT blog I at & stared at it for ages taking in all the details. It really is such a beautiful card & I lurve the gorgeous colour. I really need to dig out some of the older Tildas as I really neglect them......thats twice today I've admitted that...wow I will be getting locked away by the Magnolia police ;-) sssshhhh keep it to yourself lol. A truly beautiful card my sweet talented friend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi wow she is so elegant love this colour too my new fav and adore the stamensvin the white flowers just pops so many awesome elements it takes your breath away just showed my mum too and she said it's so beautiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card!
    Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
    We really hope to see you back next challenge!
    Good Luck!

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete