Tuesday 15 November 2016

Tilda With Armful Of Flowers Inspirational Card For The Ribbon Girl


Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?
I'm here to share an 18th Birthday card for a young lady named Katie who celebrates her Birthday today.
I have used lots of gorgeous products from The Ribbon Girl online store on my card.

I used Tilda With Armful Of Flowers from the Magnolia By The Sea 2016 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the finished image onto a Spellbinders opulent oval.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design A Vintage Romance papers.
Other dies used are;Noor! Joy Crafts oval,La La land hot air balloon and cherry blossom branches.Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag.
I inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

Here is a list of the gorgeous products that I have used on my card from The Ribbon Girl
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;


Here is a close look at the flower arrangements and decorated resin frame.
At the bottom of the larger arrangement  I tied a bow using  Siam pink seam binding and adhered the 15mm pink crystal diamante embellishment to the centre.
I painted the resin frame with white Gesso and adhered a piece of design paper to the back and adhered a length of 4mm pink pearl string from my craft stash around the inside of the frame.
The letters that I used to spell Katie are Tim Holtz Idea-ology label letters and the number 18 is cut out using Memory Box classic numbers die.


A close look at adorable Tilda.
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a length of 3mm white pearl string around the outside of the image.
I used a white gelly roll pen to dot Tilda's cheeks.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly #2 die cut.

Our November card challenge is currently running over on The Ribbon Girl challenge blog.
The challenge runs until November 19th, 9pm UK time so there is still a few days to enter your gorgeous cards and be in with a chance of winning some wonderful prizes!

That's all from me today. I'll be back on Sunday with 2 posts. 
The Ribbon Girl Anything Goes- Any Image Challenge and a midway challenge reminder for Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia.

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and huge thanks for the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx








2 comments:

  1. OMG Donna, this is just beautiful! I love the shape and stunning details. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore her way to cute and with the gorgeous pinks think you may have started a craze with the ribbon such a fab idea I am sure she will treasure it :) xx

    ReplyDelete