Thursday 20 October 2016

Noel Inspirational card For The Ribbon Girl

Hello, Lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
I'm here with another Christmas card that I have made using another of the stunning image's from Pion The Night Before Christmas II Image's and lots of gorgeous products from
 The Ribbon Girl online store.



For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly # 2 and Maja Design Home For The Holidays papers.
Other dies used are; Spirit of Christmas snowflake border, Marianne Design Ivy circle, Cheery Lynn French pastry doily and pine branches and Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
Here is a list of the gorgeous products that I have used on my card.
Just click on the links below to take you directly to the products;


A close look at the floral arrangements.
I have coated the arrangements with Snow - Tex.
I cut out the letters NOEL using a sheet of Pion Studio Of Memories paper and inked the edges with Vintage photo distress ink and adhered them to the bloomy tag with 2mm 3D sticky pads.
The bronze candy canes charm is from LLC.


A close look at these adorable Victorian skating girl's.
I adhered a length of 3mm white pearl bead string around the outside of the image and used 
glamour dust on the girl's fur trim, muff and snow on the ground.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper, the smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly #2 die cut and one of the sentiments that comes with the sheet of Pion The Night Before Images II design sheet.

I hope you like my card?

Our October Anything Goes - Any Image challenge is currently running over on 
The Ribbon Girl challenge blog which ends at 9pm Saturday 29th October (UK Time) So there is still plenty of time to enter and be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes.

That's all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with my midway reminder DT card for LHOSM.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Have a great weekend.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx



















3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely...gorgeous card with sooooo many lovely details.....wow....
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Donna! I love the Pion papers and image and the fabulous design and perfect details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore this vintage image and all the gorgeous embellishments so much awesomeness to look at :)

    ReplyDelete