Friday 9 September 2016

Oh, Christmas Tree! Inspirational Card For The Ribbon Girl

Hello, Lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here with an Inspirational card for The Ribbon Girl
I have made another Christmas card using one of the gorgeous new Scrapiniec chipboard Christmas shapes. You can find a wide selection of shapes HERE



For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frill #5 and Maja Design Home For The Holidays paper.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English pastry doily, French pastry doily and pine branches.
Sizzix on the edge snow flurries, Marianne Design Ivy circle. Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Noor! oval. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags.
I have inked the edges of the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

Here is a list of the stunning embellishments available from The Ribbon Girl that I have used on my Christmas card.
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;


A close look at the floral arrangements and diamante Christmas tree charm.
I coated the arrangements with Snow - Tex.
I cut out the letters JOY from a sheet of Pion studio of memories paper, inked the edges with Vintage photo dtstress ink and adhered them onto the bloomy tag with 2mm sticky pads.


A close look at the Christmas tree.
I die cut a CartUs oval, inked the edges with Vintage photo distress ink and sprinkled around the inside with shabby white embossing enamel.
I painted the tree with white Gesso and once dried rubbed over it with SSS Audrey blue premium ink and sprinkled it with glamour dust to make it sparkly.
I adhered a length of white pearl string around the outside and made a base for the tree with the pearl string. I finished it off by adhering 3mm sea charm pearls either side of the tree.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly #5 die cut.

I hope that I have inspired you!

We currently have our September card challenge running over on The Ribbon Girl challenge blog which ends at 9pm on Saturday 19th September so still plenty of time to enter and be in with a chance of winning some wonderful prizes.

I am entering the following super challenge


That's it from me!
Thank you for stopping by to visit today and huge thanks for all the lovely comments.


Crafty hugs
Donna xx
















2 comments:

  1. Just love the tree ..the blue sparkle !! What a fab idea ...love the free hug too :)

    ReplyDelete