Sunday 20 March 2016

Gorjuss Ladybird And The March 'Any Image' Challenge At The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
Today see's a new challenge over on The Ribbon Girl blog and the challenge theme is.................
ANYTHING GOES - USE ANY IMAGE
There are 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs. You can find out more at the end of this post. Believe me you wont be disappointed!

I have made a Birthday card from my Mother to my gorgeous niece.

I used Santoro Gorjuss Ladybird (mini stamp)
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol Board Extra Smooth cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #10 and Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags, Marianne Design stitched circle and Spellbinders Fall foliage.
Here is a list of all the gorgeous Ribbon Girl embellishments that I used on my card.Just click on the links below to take you directly to the products


Here is a couple of close up's of the flowers, Butterfly charm and bronze Vintage oval frame.
I have painted the butterfly charm with white Gesso and rubbed over it with lemon ink. I then adhered 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks into the recesses on the wings and adhered a 5mm blue s/a pearl to the centre. The Vintage frame has been painted with white Gesso and rubbed over with Audrey blue ink.
I cut an oval with the design paper and adhered it to the centre of the frame.
The number 12 is cut out using Memory Box classic numbers and adhered onto the oval using 2mm sticky pads.


A close look at this adorable little lady.
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks.
Around the outside of the image I have adhered a length of 4mm white pearl bead string.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.


Here are our 3 wonderful prizes that are up for grabs for 3 lucky randomly picked winners!

The first prize is a £10 voucher for Lili Of The Valley


Second prize is a £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl


The third prize is a mystery gift from Marianne Design


We would love for you to come and join in with our current challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
If you are looking for some inspiration then why not pop over HERE for a peek?


Thanks for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all of the lovely comments you so kindly take the time to leave.

Have a great week ahead
Crafty Hugs
Donna xx













3 comments:

  1. your niece will love this card, it's gorgeous! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this combo in fantastic !!!
    amazing card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna loving that colour combo and your dark hair colouring is awesome I am not brave enough yet lol !! Adore the butterfly too !! Such a lucky niece to have a Donna card :) xx

    ReplyDelete