Sunday 15 November 2015

Sakura Tilda And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia

Hello again, lovely blogger friends.
Yes, I am back with my card for our fortnightly challenge that starts today at
 Simply Magnolia 
If you would like to see my first post for The Ribbon Girl November challenge then you can find it HERE
The Simply Magnolia challenge theme this time around is SHABBY CHIC
Our wonderful sponsor is the lovely Sandy at Live & Love Crafts with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!
I have another commissioned card to share. This time for a lady who turns 17 next week.

I used Sakura Tilda from the Sakura 2015 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor Design oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate XXL frilly frame #5 and Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors papers from LLC
Other dies used are; La La Land heart doily border, hot air balloon and cherry blossom branches.Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag and jungle leaves.I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
I used lots of gorgeous embellishments on my card from The Ribbon Girl online store.
Here is the list. Just click on the links to take you to the products.



A close look at the flower arrangements and Resin cupcake embellishment.
My super bloggy friend sent me the resin cupcake. I inked it with lavender premium ink and then coated it with glamour dust.



A close up of Sakura Tilda.
I surrounded the image with Frantage shabby white embossing enamel and Liking lilac 3mm s/a pearl flatbacks
Around the outside of the image I have adhered a length of 3mm white pearl bead string and dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.

I am entering my card into the following super challenge;

We would love you to come and join in with our fortnightly challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop on over HERE for a peek?

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments you so kindly take the time to leave.

Crafty hugs
Donna x















6 comments:

  1. fantastic card!!! love the colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is simply beautiful, I love its design
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Donna, pure sweetness reigns within your precious card. The purple is stunning, the cupcake warms my heart, and I adore the hot air balloon... certainly filled with hopes and dreams. :o) I love the personalization on your card, which will make the recipient feel even more special! Spectacular work once again, my sweet and talented friend. Have a beautiful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is oozing with gorgeousness!! Tilda is gorgeous and so sweet.I love your embellishing and the colored cupcake, so nice. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love all the shades of lilacs she is beautiful!! Love how you have used the cake embellie too!!! Another stunner always inspired my bloggy friend :) xx

    ReplyDelete